I'm so sad they are discontinuing the Petal Card, bigz die. I used two of them to make this little tote. I glued 3 sides of each petal card together and left the fourth side of each one up, for the handle. The flower off to the side was my version of a flower I saw in Stampin Success. It didn't come out nearly as nice as the version I saw. I'm just happy it resembles a flower. :) To make it, I took two 1" strips of 12" paper and punched down the edge of each one with the eyelet border. I put them through the crimper and wrapped them one at a time onto sticky paper. When I finished, some of the white sticky paper was showing through so I sprinkled blue glitter to cover it. Not so sure I'd try this flower again... :) I did try the tote again, you'll see it soon.